Small yet powerful, this easy to use Eureka 71b hand held vacuum is great when you need to clean stairs, upholstery or cars where holding a smaller size portable vacuum is so much easier to get the job done.
Comes with 2 motors – one to provide powerful suction and the other to power the revolving brush, the 5.5 amp vacuum cleans deeply . Comes with a long 20 feet cord that enables a good reach and which can be conveniently wrapped round the slot allocated at the back of the vacuum, when not in use.
A very useful feature of the Eureka handheld vacuum is the Riser Visor, a clear rotating plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal, flat surfaces such as the stairs steps, and flips up so that the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers, the back of furniture or any vertical surfaces.
For those tight and hard-to-reach places and corners that are too narrow for the brush roll to clean, change to the onboard crevice tool to get the job perfectly done. Just place the crevice tool at the end of the hose when vacuuming, and store it back at the base of the cleaner after use.
Eureka 71B Hand Held Vacuum Features
- Strong 5.5 amp suction with stretch hose cleans cars, upholstery, stairs
- 1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
- Onboard crevice tool; Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
- Bagless filter and clear dust cup clean easily
- Weighs 5 pounds; 20-foot cord wraps for storage
This lightweight vacuum is best for fast, effortless and efficient clear up of quick messes and small cleanups, pet hairs on furniture, small areas, small rugs, car upholstery and stairs. Being able to provide such a superb performance has earned it the name ‘Eureka quick up vacuum’.
With no messy, expensive dust bags to change but only a dust cup that is easy to take out for emptying when full. A quick rinse under running water and a quick brush of the filter to remove the dust, is all you need to do to clean off the collected dust.
To get the most out of your Eureka71b hand held vacuum, do take note of a few points when using.
- Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using hose.
- Make sure you have fitted the dust cup properly to avoid any damages to the vacuum.
- Some fine particles such as carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine substances can restrict airflow very quickly thus affecting the powerful suction. When you notice the suction has slowed down even though the dust cup is still not full, then you should clean out the filter and dust cup before vacuuming further.
- Vacuum should not be used to pick up any hard or sharp objects to avoid damaging the vacuum cleaner.
- Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty to prolong its usage and avoid unnecessary service.
– strong suction
– Riser Visor feature
– long cord
– Occupy little storage space
– a bit heavy (if carried too long)
Fantastic for households with pets and children with the constant spills and pet hairs to clean up. Consisting of just a revolving brush roll with Riser Visor, a stretch hose, crevice tool, a dust cup and filter, the Eureka 71b hand held vacuum is able to do a fantastic cleaning job with minimum fuss, a great value-for-money best handheld vacuum.